Saturday 14 March 2015

Haunted!

If the cuties are 'ghosts', then I've undoubtedly been haunted today. They've been out in droves! One in particular, on his own, in a slightly 'off the beaten track' bit of North London, 13 or 14, was so lovely, two seats away from me on the little 25 seat 'hail and ride' bus, but, as ever, so far away, so out of reach. My mood, though, is in a place where I'm more pleased to have been able to see him than I'm disappointed at his inaccessibility. Maybe, one day, someone like him will fall into my arms. But probably not.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. We live in hope, Sammy.
    They say there's someone out there for everyone. That said, we can only hope we find each other before it's too late. Meanwhile, back in the real world, our sense of survival kicks in, and we have accept that in todays' climate of "look - don't touch", we have to make do with whatever eye-candy comes along. Nothing wrong with a bit of window-shopping, LOL.

    Warmest regards - Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dave
      I always work on the 'eyes only' principle, for the very reasons you suggest, but even 'just looking', sometimes, is fraught with danger, as I'm sure you know. But I still live in hope - I've had at least one significant 'near miss', albeit more than a decade ago now, so that little bit of the bottom of Pandora's Box is still there, even in the face of all the evidence to the contrary.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete