Tuesday 3 March 2015

The day of not doing things

There were two things that I had in mind to do today, and, in the event, I did neither of them. The thing my day was built around almost happened - I decided I was going to look for 'the boy on the bus', and got within a mile, give or take, of where he presumably was at the time (mid afternoon, cutie time), but then realised that, firstly, I would be gutted if I didn't see him, but, even more, that it made no difference if I did see him, because there's no possibility of his ever being my friend, still less anything more. So I diverted to my local instead, a simple manoeuvre, given that the buses to each potential destination left from the same stop.
The second thing had been sloshing around in my head all day, after passing a certain organisation's local office on my first bus of the day. I'm deep in a hole at the moment, and I could really do with talking in a non-judgmental situation, but, in the end, I chickened out, as I have more than once in the past. Maybe their online option might work better. I'll investigate - or maybe I won't. Boys don't cry, after all.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

3 comments:

  1. DO IT! Online or otherwise. It will help.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      24 hours on, and I can see far more pitfalls than potential benefits - non-judgmental people, even in positions where neutrality is supposed to be a prerequisite, are pretty thin on the ground when the subject of boylove is raised. I'll be back on an even keel eventually, it's the only way to survive, in the end.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete