Sunday 15 March 2015

Run

There are times when I feel like running away from all of it. All of the petty sniping and heedless homo/xeno/gyno/(insert any other 'outgroup')phobia, the mindless parroting of tabloid bullshit, hang  'em, flog 'em, castrate the 'paedos', scroungers, immigrants, blah, blah, fucking blah. But, apart from the fact that I'd never abandon my daughter, where could I run to? Is there anywhere better? Human nature being what it is, I seriously doubt it.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

3 comments:

  1. Antarctica, with the penguins. They wouldn't care. Otherwise, I don't know.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Too bloody cold, I'm a sunshine bunny! As you might guess, some of my work colleagues were riling me this afternoon. Not for the first, or last time, I suspect.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
    2. I just applied for a job in Antarctica. I won't get it...I'm qualified, but not on paper, which is the first step. Dang it. I would make enough in a year or so to come home, pay off my house, and at least partially retire. I can deal with cold balls for 18-24 months for that outcome!
      Jay

      Delete