Friday 13 March 2015

Into it

Drinking, that is. I make no secret of the fact that I like my beer, but there are times that I'm more up for it than others, and this evening is one of those occasions. The Kronenbourg is really slipping down easily at the moment. I might regret it in the morning, but I'll deal with that as and when. I'm not proud of my alcohol consumption, but I refuse to be ashamed of it, either. If it ultimately kills me, at least I'll have died of something I enjoy.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about my bourbon. I suspect they will find me dead in my chair or bed, with a bottle in my hand.

    Ashamed of it? Heck no!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I've always promised myself that if I have to make excuses to have a drink, then I'll give up. Otherwise, as long as I enjoy it, I'll carry on. And, as luck would have it, I'm not feeling too bad at all this morning!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete