Sunday 15 March 2015

Sunday brunch

Well, that's probably overstating the case a little, because it was originally only going to be bacon sarnies for K and I this morning, until I realised we had some eggs that were getting towards their 'use-by' date, so I made omelette as well. Sunday is virtually the only day we ever have a cooked breakfast (unless you count toast), and even then, not every week by any means, between my working most weekends and K's typically teenage addiction to the warmth of her bed! Still, a nice way to sugar the pill of my having to leave for a late shift in half an hour or so, before I launch into my latest week of nights tomorrow night. Oh, joy!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I made an omelet this morning, too! With bacon! And toast! Great minds and stomachs think alike!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Indeed! I'm not, overall, a huge fan of eggs, but I do like omelette, and I make quite a good one, if I say so myself!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete