Wednesday 15 April 2015

Beer garden sunshine bunny, and (maybe) another local cutie

The weather around here has been stunning for the last couple of days, clear, warm and sunny. It's a bloody shame we don't get weather like this in the summer! When I left work yesterday, I was taken with the idea of using the sunshine to best advantage, and, as such, travelled slightly further afield than usual to visit a Wetherspoons branch I've used a few times before, and which has a rather nice beer garden. And it wasn't long before the endorphins were flowing - I found a table where I could position a chair in the full sun, but put my beer glass in the shade to keep the contents as cool as reasonably practicable. Nirvana!
When I finally managed to drag myself away, and headed back to the flat, the positivity was reinforced by a new - to me, at least - addition to the cast of 'back garden footballers', a very cute little Asian boy, who actually smiled and said hello - I responded in similar vein, needless to say - when I ventured onto our minuscule balcony to survey the view. Much too young for anything beyond 'eyes only', but, as I've said before, any pleasant interaction with a boy is most definitely not to be sneezed at.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

3 comments:

  1. OMG! This will make try #3!!! Blogger still hates me!

    Y'all complain with 23-24C weather! We'd kill for it all summer long! This week = dull and dreary.

    And a BOY! YAY! I ran into mine rather unexpectedly (but only because my brain is a sieve). It was nice to chat and HUG!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I certainly don't complain about sunshine and temperatures in the 20s and 30s - it can stay that way until October for me! It's not so warm today, though, probably in the mid-teens, but still pleasant enough.
      The little guy I saw on Wednesday will certainly never be 'my' boy - as I said, he's simply too young, apart from anything else - but he was nice to look at. And K indulged me with a very nice hug last night, generous soul that she is, so life isn't that bad, if I'm being honest.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
    2. Tuesday, even! You lose track of the days when you work so bloody many of them!

      SB

      Delete