Tuesday 28 April 2015

Frustration

Not that it's of much interest to anyone else, or that griping is going to solve anything, but I'm thoroughly dischuffed with my lot at the moment. I've worked for the best part of four months with barely a day off, aside from the long weekend I took when my friend was over from Australia, and then, when I do finally book some time off, I end up ill. I felt a little better yesterday, and went out for a few hours, but, today, I'm feeling rotten again, unable even to drag myself into the shower, still less going out and doing anything. I've pretty much written today off altogether, in the hope that by staying indoors and plying myself with medication, I might be in some fit state to enjoy the rest of the week. I'm not holding my breath in expectation, though.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that sucks! I am FINALLY feeling better. No uncontrolled coughing fits for 3 days now. It's been a long, sickly month!

    I hope you feel better soon, and can get out and about.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I did wake up feeling a bit more human this morning, but the improvement is showing signs of being illusory. And, after a couple of reasonably nice days, weatherwise, that I've almost totally missed, it's bloody raining. Wonderful! I'm glad you're feeling better, though.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete