Sunday 26 April 2015

Plague ward

Well, not quite, of course, but K and I have both been distinctly under the weather today, and confined to quarters. I'm still coughing, sneezing and sniffling for England, but it doesn't seem to be anything more than a bad cold, so I'm hoping it will pass in a few days. K, though, is probably more ill than I am - she's been complaining of a bad headache and dizziness, and has been asleep for virtually the whole day. If she's still the same in the morning, I'll take her to the doctors, although, from similar things I've had in the past, I don't know how much they might be able to do, because it sounds like it might be a viral infection.
At least my 'incarceration' has had one benefit, as I finished and published my latest story in Nephelokokkygia. It won't, as I said a few weeks back, be to everyone's taste, or, maybe, to anyone's taste, but as ever with my writing, I can only produce what's in my head at any given time. And no-one is forced to read it, of course.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. GET WELL SOON! Both of you!

    I will read the story after a long sleep! Very tired, could not comprehend at the moment!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      K has got a viral throat infection, as we found out at the GP's this morning, but is feeling a little better, while my cold is still there, but certainly nothing life-threatening. It's just a pain that my health has impinged on my time off - again!
      The new story hasn't exactly drummed up vast amounts of interest, although I'm used to that, but, equally, it hasn't attracted any obvious opprobrium either. I should be thankful for small mercies, I guess!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete