Tuesday 8 June 2010

Another night slaving over a hot keyboard

It's a good job we haven't got CCTV recording our every move where I work, because I've just spent most of my second night shift of the week beavering away at my story.  By this time tomorrow, given a fair wind and another quiet night at work, and to be honest, most of our night shifts are pretty quiet, it might even be finished.
I'm starting to feel quite a bit of excitement at the process of actually creating the story - probably novelty value at having found a scenario that seems to be working out, and doesn't present as being too much like hard work. I'm not presuming on the favour of the muses lasting too long, though - I know it's still 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, with apologies to the shade of Mr Edison.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

1 comment: