Sunday 6 June 2010

Work, but not as we know it

I was quite busy at work this afternoon and evening, but not necessarily with what I was actually being paid for. I did everything I needed to do as far as my real job goes, but put far more effort and enthusiasm into the 'work' I was doing in between times, namely setting about my 'sequel' to 'Lucid' for my other blog. The way it's shaping up, it looks like being quite a bit longer than the original - I just hope I'm not slowing it down too much with the amount of plot and character development I'm putting in.
Apart from that, it's been a relatively uneventful day, which, given recent experience, isn't necessarily a bad thing!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brian
    I hope it's going to be worth waiting for - I'll do my best.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Sammy

    It sounds like another good (quiet!) day at work and elsewhere - I'm really glad to hear it.

    On a more selfish note, perhaps, I'm also glad to hear that you're working on the sequel. I'm very much looking forward to it!

    *hugs*

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mark
    I've been burning the midnight oil - I'm on nights this week - and the story is coming on pretty well. It will probably be a few more days before it's finished, but hopefully sometime this week.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete