Tuesday 29 June 2010

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse

I've obviously accrued a great deal of bad karma in this life, or any previous lives I might have lived through, dependent upon one's beliefs. The latest kick in the proverbials is that after tests at our local general hospital earlier today, my wife seems to have a condition which might require an operation. As if the work, financial, in-laws health, my health, marital stresses and strains, blah, blah, etc, etc, wasn't enough to be going on with. There are days when I feel like running away and joining the circus, and this is one of them.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your wife, Sammy. I hope everything goes ok. I don't think joining the circus will help anything, best you just stay and deal with things the best you can. Life throws us some curves from time to time but they can usually be dealt with. When does your new job start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brian
    I think it will be a couple of months before I move to my new job, with the holiday season, we're not exactly awash with spare staff at the moment, although my manager is well aware that I want to move on as soon as I can. My wife's condition is by no means life threatening, I'm greatly relieved to say, but it's just another hiccup that we could've done without at present. Thank you for your concern.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete