Saturday 26 June 2010

Not one of the good guys

In the light of recent problems that some of the younger bloggers have been having, most notably JJ and DJ, and the fact that I'm the sort of person their parents would warn them to stay away from, I've decided I'm not going to comment on any of the younger people's blogs for the moment, unless they're actively looking for an older person's advice, and I feel I can make a contribution that might make a difference. I think most of the problem, if there is one, is in my head, but I don't feel, with one notable exception, as though I'm very welcome. It makes me sad, but I'd rather it was me that was upset than someone else who might find something I'd written to be hurtful. I'm still going to read the blogs that I have been up to now, and I'm still going to carry on with mine, but that will be the extent of my involvement for a while.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I think words of acknowledgment, encouragement, and praise are never hurtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brian
    I don't think my presence or absence is going to make or break anyone's life. I just feel it's the right thing to do at the moment, even if I am, ultimately, simply being paranoid.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete