Monday 21 June 2010

The perfect antidote to Monday morning blues

This morning was my last 'stupid o'clock' start for this week, but my weariness and inertia was shaken up to some tune within about 20 minutes either side of 7:30. I don't spend my whole working day looking out of the window, by any means, and I was actually reasonably busy for quite a good chunk of my shift today, but the view from my outpost this morning was something a little out of the common run. Within those aforementioned 20 minutes, I saw three separate absolute cuties walking by, all about the same age, 11/12-ish, and all dressed in civvies rather than school uniform, which suggests some kind of school trip was in the offing. Two of the three I'd never seen before, and the other I'd only seen a couple of times before, and I have to say that I wouldn't be in the slightest bit upset to see any of them again! All just eye candy, of course, but none the worse for that.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the beauty nature provides. It doesn't last for long. Looking does no harm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brian
    Just pure eye candy, as I said, nothing more, nothing less. They cheered up my Monday morning, though.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete