Tuesday 3 January 2012

And why did I bother?

Yet another mistake on my part, it seems. All my extra time at home has achieved has been to allow me to be in place to get involved in another bitter argument about money, after my wife made a phone call I told her wasn't a good idea. Don't listen to me, then blame me for the outcome. Just for a change. I'm fucking sick of it all.
There are times when I fervently wish I'd stuck to boys, even if that had led to nothing more than frustration....or even conviction.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

4 comments:

  1. Argh, not again...that's too bad, Sammy. I know money causes all kinds of friction, I never saw my parents as out of sorts as when they went through a bankruptcy. But there will be light at the end of the tunnel. Have hope.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    I guess we'll get over it, especially now I'm back in exile in Surrey. As you know from your own experience, the continual pressure accentuates whatever cracks are there, however hard you try to keep it all under control.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Sammy, is bankruptcy an option?

    Surely that's better than constant turmoil, methinks.

    Love,

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Andy
    It is an option, and one that's been discussed. We're not quite at that point yet, and it's something I would rather avoid if possible, for various reasons. It may come to that, though.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete