Tuesday 24 January 2012

Cuties, in fiction and reality

I progressed some more with the new story this morning - in fact, I almost made myself late by struggling to drag myself away to get ready for work. There's a beginning, written, a middle begun and with the next section sketched out in my head - all I've got to do now is to find out where to go to find the end. I've imagined a couple of genuine cuties as major characters, almost totally fictional for once, rather than being based on one or another real life boy as many of the characters in my other stories have been.
There was a real world boy to brighten my day a little, too, on my way back this evening, unusually, although I did finish on a break, so I was travelling a little earlier than usual for a late shift. He was waiting on the platform when I arrived at the station, complete with his mother and their respective bikes, so I positioned myself where I could surreptitiously admire him without being 'caught looking' by mum, but he didn't seem to be waiting for the same train as me, so that when they not only got on my train, but onto the same carriage, I was pleasantly surprised. Where they sat in relation to me wasn't ideal, but I got quite a few nice glimpses of him for around 20 minutes, until they finally got off three stops before me. As ever, all just eye candy, but a nice way to enhance what would otherwise have been a strictly routine journey.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the writing!!!
    Congrats on the eye candy!!! Can't repeat what I saw in the gym locker room this evening, but it made the workout a lot more fun!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    I hope I'm not being premature, but this current story does seem to be one of those where the 'muse' is present, the basic idea being translatable into words on the page reasonably readily. It's just that elusive ending, to make it all make sense, but, even there, I've woken up with an idea this morning, so, fingers crossed....
    Last night's boy was an unexpected bonus, but not as big a bonus as yours, by the sound of it! My imagination came up with a scenario or two immediately - stored away in the memory bank for another story, maybe!

    Love & bet wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete