Thursday 26 January 2012

Getting into it

Maybe a bit too much, actually. The new story, that is. I've written a fair bit more over the past two days, but I've also been thinking about where it's going next, and I've got quite a bit of stuff in my head. In thinking about one particular scene, it got to my emotions to the extent that I was getting quite upset. Maybe it's a sign that it might tweak the heartstrings of a few readers, who knows? I've also, possibly, seen a way to get into the so far elusive denouement, perhaps not the end, but at least the beginning of the end (yeah, I know, cliché, cliché!).
Apart from my literary efforts, it's been much of the same old, same old - work is....there, the financial storm clouds continue to gather, with some pretty heavy stuff in the offing, and not even as far away as the horizon. Ultimately, though, what will be, will be. No amount of fretting is going to produce a single extra penny, so we're trying not to get any more stressed than is unavoidable. A bit micawberish, it could be said, but better than dropping dead of a heart attack.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're writing away! I know that relieves stress for you.

    Sorry more trouble is brewing, I still hope for the best possible outcome for you and yours.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Thinking about my characters and their fates certainly takes my mind off of some of the other stuff, as well as giving me something productive seeming to do. I want this story to come to fruition, because I think it's a good one - but then, I would, wouldn't I?!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete