Saturday 18 February 2012

Another minefield, maybe

One of my colleagues approached the shift manager at work this morning, to ask if it would be possible for his stepson to come in with him tomorrow and stay at our workplace for a couple of hours before he goes to play in a junior football tournament locally. No objection was raised, so it could be that there will be a 12 year old boy, who, from what I've heard of him, sounds like the sort likely to appeal to my horrible tastes, in the room to help me out myself in front of everyone.
He may not appear - nothing had been finalised by the time the shift finished at lunchtime - but if he doesn't, I'll probably be even more disappointed than if he does. The moth actively wishing for the flame, it seems.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I am sure you have plenty of self-control. No worries, Sammy!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      The saving grace may not be self-control, but the fact that the position I'm covering tomorrow is notoriously busy on Sunday mornings. Time will tell, I guess.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete