Wednesday 29 February 2012

55:28

That's how long the call lasted, from around 6:25 this evening.
I've come out to my wife, as gay, though not as a boylover, and it went as badly as I could have anticipated.
The marriage is over, more or less, my wife started talking about dealing with the 'practicalities' within minutes. When I told her I was going to tell my daughter what had happened, she started talking about me being 'horrible' and 'disrespectful' towards her, even after I'd told her that the girl already knew. I spoke to her anyway, and again when I got back to 'domicile-ville' - she's OK, as far as I can tell over a phone line, but, then, she knew. Knows more than her mother, of course, because she knows about the boys.
My initial reaction was relief, that it was finally out in the open. Two hours and a half hours on, give or take, and I've reached the 'oooohhhh fuuuuuuck' stage.
End of the world news. Everything changes now, in what way remains to be seen.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Oh wow.
    Sent an email.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Thanks for the e-mail.
      Where next? I have no idea at the moment.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
  2. Sammy,

    I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andy
      Thank you for the kind thought, but I suspect it will all be in vain.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
  3. I somehow missed this until just now. Whatever possessed you to 'come out' to your wife? You had to know what the result would be.

    ReplyDelete