Wednesday 22 February 2012

Torture, again

Six or seven minutes of it, on the train back from work. It wasn't as bad, or as long-lasting, as my encounter with David last year, because the resemblance wasn't as strong or the journey as seemingly interminable, but I shared a carriage for the last segment of my trip with a boy who was more than a little reminiscent of DBJ this morning, and that was more than enough to sting my brittle emotions. I couldn't help looking, of course, and I'm pretty sure he noticed me looking. There's always something there to remind me, as the old song goes.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Dare I mention the gym the other day?

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Mention away! The problem with the train boy wasn't that he was a generic 'cutie', but his resemblance to a specific individual, who, 18 months on, I still miss desperately, even if all I ever did was moon over him from my workplace window.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete