Tuesday 19 February 2013

Because it's awesome

And so is she! I've said a good deal about my daughter's talents, maybe coloured by a bit, or a lot, of paternal pride, but her art isn't really something I've mentioned much. I can't imagine why, when this is the sort of thing she can do.


I saw this for the first time earlier on this evening, when we were out for a meal, and I was just gobsmacked by how good it is. Yeah, I'm biased, but even allowing for that, it's a super piece of work.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

6 comments:

  1. See, that's something I would buy, mount, frame and hang on the wall. BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      K has already had people saying that they would like to buy her picture, although she modestly said she can't understand why. The image in the post, by the way, is more or less life size, the drawing is on the first page of a little notebook size sketch book she's started. A perfect little miniature. Thank you (from K, too) for your kind words.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
  2. Bravo, and kudos to the artist.

    Well done, indeed!

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great art piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey David, it's K, thank you so much! Dahh x

      Delete