Saturday 2 February 2013

Tears

Yes, real ones, and in a public place - i.e. the pub - as well. My ex has rung me a couple of times over the last two days, because her dad isn't at all well - he's in hospital at the moment, although the latest update is that he might be discharged after the weekend - and it may be that I might need to go to Cornwall, to look after our daughter, if things take a turn for the worse and my ex needs to go to the Midlands. I made it clear that I had no problem in helping in any way I can - ditching work wouldn't be any sort of issue, in the circumstances - and, while I initially said that was because I would do it for my daughter, the truth came out pretty quickly, as I told my ex I would just as readily do it for her, because I still love her. Which was the absolute truth, and the catalyst for the tears. I know she doesn't love me anymore, and I accept that, but that doesn't change my feelings for her one bit. As I've said before, it would make things less traumatic if I could fall out of love with her, but I simply can't.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's tough. I honestly don't know what to say.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      It's my problem to solve, I know, and all I can say is that I haven't yet found a way to solve it definitively. I'm not trying to blame anyone but myself, as I've said before - if I'd had more courage twenty or so years ago, the courage to be able to be myself rather than what I perceived the world wanted me to be, I wouldn't have been in this position in the first place.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete