Friday 15 February 2013

Don't wanna do it

I started writing a post about someone who was quite special to me, for quite a few years, and who I've been thinking of for a while this evening. A woman, as many years older than me as my ex was younger, who might, had circumstances been a few percentage points different, have been a very significant part of my life. But I can't bring myself to drag it all back to the surface. It would just be a case of flagellating myself for no valid reason. It's a thing of the past, and the past is, as they say, another country, totally inaccessible. 'What-ifs?' solve nothing.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. So no thoughts of perhaps rekindling an old friendship? I've done that once or twice and found it to be quite wonderful!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      She's married, she lives in Spain, I haven't seen her for eight or nine years. It's a complete non-starter, as the blog post was.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete