Sunday 3 March 2013

Crush

I've just spent a little time with my latest boy crush, a beautiful, blond, blue-eyed preteen. Before anyone feels the urge to rush to alert police or social services to my iniquity, though, let me make it clear that the boy in question doesn't actually exist, he's a character in an online story by the same author who created Leo, my all time favourite fictional boy. In reality, I'd never engage with such a young boy, even if the opportunity arose, partly, I'll admit, through motives of self-preservation, but also because I believe that few, if any boys of that age would ever be equipped to give what I would consider to be informed consent, something that, as far as I'm concerned, is an absolute prerequisite to any sexual relationship, regardless of the age and gender of the participants. It may well be that the sort of fully consensual relationship I want is literally impossible, unavailable in any circumstances, in which case, I'll have to come to terms, as I said in reply to a recent comment, with that terrifying word 'never'. Better, far better, for me to live with that than to hurt anyone else.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're writing again!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      This was reading the fruits of another's labours, rather than writing, but I do have a similar, slightly older juvenile lead in my latest story, albeit one that's been stalled again for the past couple of weeks. Maybe being on nights this coming week will give me the time (and lack of competing interests!) during the day to get back into it.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete