Saturday 23 March 2013

Ugh!....

....snow, again! It's pretty wet, and not really settling in any organised way, at least yet, but I'm thoroughly fed up with this extended winter. I've got to leave for work in just over an hour, too, so I'm hoping my commute isn't going to be disrupted - perusal of the National Rail website a short while ago didn't show up any issues as yet, in this area, anyway, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I don't want to go to work, especially for a late shift at a weekend, but I've got even less ambition to end up marooned somewhere by bad weather.
All in all, I'd rather stay here and spend some more time with my story, as I've been doing for the past couple of hours. Duty calls, though.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. We drove into snow coming SOUTH today!!! ARGH!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      The snow here didn't amount to anything, but it's still bloody cold! Where's spring, that's what I want to know!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete