Sunday 5 May 2013

A visitor, and a moment of pleasure

Only a fleeting visit, but nonetheless welcome - my daughter is staying over tonight, en route to another of her YouTuber gatherings in London tomorrow. She's back to school on Tuesday, though, so she'll be heading straight back to Cornwall after the event. Still, sixteen hours or so in her company, even if some of that time is going to be occupied by sleep, isn't something I'd ever turn down.
Earlier this morning I found something absolutely delicious online - something purely fictional, imaginary, but something that would still mark me as beyond the pale, in most people's eyes. There are times, though, when I feel justified in mitigating the effect of the 'life sentence' I talked about yesterday, especially when, as in today's case, there is no question of any real person having been harmed in any way.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Fun all the way around!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I've certainly had worse days!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete