Saturday 25 May 2013

Out and about, but washed out

I've finally managed to get out of my accommodation independently for the first time, apart from travelling back from hospital on Wednesday, for more than a fortnight. I only went to the supermarket at the end of the road and back, but I did, at least, cope with it. But only barely. I've recently got back, and I feel like a wet rag, in all honesty. It's clear that I'll need a good chunk, if not all, of my two weeks recuperation time before I'm going to be anything like getting back to normal. Still, now that my grocery stocks are replenished, I can crash out for the rest of the weekend, if that is what's required. And I think it might be!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. REST REST REST! You sure as heck haven't had any for the past fortnight or more. Now you've got food, just take it easy, please!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      That's the plan - the next thing I need to do is to sort my local GP registration out, and, with the Bank Holiday weekend here, I can't do that until Tuesday at the earliest. So, plenty of chilling out will be done, hopefully.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete