Monday 27 May 2013

Make believe

There is no solution, there never was, and there never will be. However much I might try to convince myself that some hope resides somewhere, to think otherwise is delusion. The world simply doesn't allow what I want, what I feel I need. If there is a way forward, it involves embracing 'never'. But that still doesn't constitute a solution, merely a coping mechanism. And I'm a long way, even from that. To shamelessly steal Radclyffe Hall's title, this well of loneliness is all there is. For always.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a magic wand (or even a decent solution).

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      To steal another literary allusion, when the impossible is eliminated, what remains must be the truth. No magic wands, no solutions. Sadly.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete