Sunday 19 May 2013

Still sequestered

Despite my hopes having been raised yesterday, I'm still stuck in hospital. Tomorrow has now been mooted, but I'm getting to the 'I'll believe it when I see it' stage. I'm trying to be as co-operative as I can, but it's pretty hard work at times, especially when it's so hard to get enough sleep, even by my low standards, as it's proven to be. I suppose it's all part of a lesson learned, namely not to be neglectful of your health.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. There will be no sleep in a hospital. My dad hated them for that reason. They would want to give him drugs to help him sleep, he'd say "just leave me the hell alone for 8 hours! Don't wake me up to see how I'm sleeping!" Once, he told a nurse to get lost or he'd complain to the nursing board after she woke him up once to see if the needed to go to the bathroom, then again an hour or so later to give him a sleeping pill!

    And "neglecting your health" is a guy thing, like never asking for directions! HAHAHAHA

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      There were certain elements of things, like observations and medications, that seemed to have to be done at specific times, whether you were waking, sleeping or somewhere in between, which was an irritant, to a point, but, overall, it's all a necessary part of the process of getting better, and best looked at in that light. Hospital is certainly not a restful place, though!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete