Monday 13 May 2013

It's not just me, seemingly

I've spent a good bit of today reading a long story I found at one of my fairly regular online haunts. It was, ostensibly, erotic fiction, but, in reality, there wasn't very much sex at all in this particular tale, it was more of a sci-fi/thriller/love story, and I found it pretty enjoyable. The author's afternote caught my attention, too, as he talked about how the project had burgeoned well beyond what he'd originally envisaged, and how he'd fallen in love with his protagonists. I know of a recently completed story not a million miles away from this blog about which I could say the same, and probably have!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. You sound like you feel better! I hope so. And I'm into that certain story now, it's awesome.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I don't know so much about better - sitting around reading a story for hours on end had more to do with the fact that I didn't feel up to much else, really. I hope you enjoy Alexandrine - I have to admit to having read it again myself in recent days, as 'comfort food', so to speak.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete