Tuesday 28 May 2013

Maybe tomorrow....

....there could be some human contact, because my daughter might pay me a visit. It's not confirmed yet, but she is on half-term holiday this week, so it is, at least, a possibility. Whether I'll be able to do much if she does arrive remains to be seen - I was supposed to be going out to sort my GP registration out today, but it's been raining all day, and getting drenched, in my present state of health, didn't seem to be a particularly good idea. I told my boss I'd ring him tomorrow to update him on the prospects of my returning to work next week, and that is still my intention, but the recovery process, while still ongoing, is frustratingly slow, and, obviously, I haven't got any gift of foresight to be able to assess how I'm going to feel in just over a week's time. All I can do, I guess, is to tell it like it is.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I certainly hope K comes to visit! I know that is a highlight in your life!

    I also hope you get totally well QUICKLY! Please don't push going back to work if it will in any way slow down a 100% recovery.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      K is coming up today - assuming she gets out of bed, of course, teenagers on school holidays being as they are! - so I'm certainly looking forward to that. The weather's substantially better today, so I should be able to get along to the GP's later, and, assuming I can see a doctor, if not today, then over the next few days, I should be in a better position to decide about work. The last thing I want to do is go back too soon, and end up going sick again, so I'll certainly be applying the precautionary principle.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete