Tuesday 14 May 2013

Well, one way or another....

....tomorrow will be 'doctor day'. My brother rang me earlier, and he, and my sister-in-law, have said that if I can't get to the local NHS walk-in centre under my own steam, my brother will come and take me. Just a mere 100 mile round trip out of his way. I feel so guilty, about putting him out like that, but he wouldn't take no for an answer, and I'm really grateful, because I know my health needs to be addressed, something I would have done over the past few days, had I been able to leave the building, but I simply haven't been. Hopefully, some pill or potion will be forthcoming that can help to get me heading back to something resembling normality. I should know by this time tomorrow.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Oh lordy I hope so!!!! I'd settle for a spell, hex, or curse because any of those would be better than how you've been feeling.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I've just spoken to my brother, he'll be up here mid/late afternoon. We'll see how it goes from there.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete