Saturday 29 March 2014

My daughter knows me too well!

The performance went well, at least as far as K was concerned, although one or two of the others had some missteps. K will always be my star, of course, but, being objective, the most talented performer on view was someone else. When I asked K afterwards who she thought would have caught my eye, she got it right first time. Because as well as being obviously accomplished in all three elements the stage school teach - singing, dancing and acting - the student in question was, if I had some kind of real life version of The Sims, close to being the perfect boy I'd design for myself. Good looking, talented, intelligent (as K told me - he goes to the boys' equivalent of the girls' grammar school she attends), smiley, friendly, enthusiastic. If there was anything I could change to complete the perfection, I'd maybe make him a year older and give him blond hair, but, otherwise, short of finding a way of bringing Xander to life, I could barely imagine anyone more to my tastes. All, as ever, simply daydreaming, but that's one of the few 'boy related' things I can do without hurting anyone, and without getting myself into trouble.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Glad the day went well, all the way around!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Yes, it was pretty good, all in all. Now, if I could just take 'the star of the show' home as a souvenir....!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete