Sunday 9 March 2014

Which way?

I've reached one of those periodic points when I'm questioning whether my blog is worth going on with, or not. It certainly seems to me to be in 'treading water' mode, perhaps because I don't have anything much that is new to say, but also because I'm finding it increasingly difficult to 'be myself', even here - quite frequently, of late, I find myself thinking that I have to 'self-censor', not say what I want to say, for fear of attracting opprobrium from the haters, or even (and perhaps still more disheartening) from friends. I can't change who I am and what I feel, because if I could, I would. Maybe the best thing would be for me to just shut up and go away, keep it all inside, as I have to in my 'real' life. Or lack of a life, as the case may be.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Please don't. I think we all need outlets, however small that release might be.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Given my 'hoarder' personality, my reluctance to 'throw things away', the balance of probability is that I'll carry on, but I'm still undecided. I've spent the past 24 hours vacillating between hiding in a 'virtual corner', or saying exactly what I want to say, regardless of who I might alienate by doing so. No doubt the outcome will be something intermediate, but we'll see.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete