Saturday 29 March 2014

Wasted, totally wasted

I've made it to Plymouth, despite some rather non-user friendly traffic holding up the replacement bus service coming into the city, and I'm now chilling with a quiet beer before heading out to the suburban venue for K's performance. On my way from the station to here, I espied an extremely easy on the eye cutie, 13 or 14, but with his arm wrapped around a not all that attractive girl of around the same age. I succumbed to some very impure thoughts about him, I have to admit - he's wasted on her, without a doubt!
(I am joking, of course, in case anyone is in the slightest confused.)

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I get you!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I could very easily get into 'far too much information' mode, including what I was thinking about two minutes ago, but I'll spare you the gory details!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete