Friday 28 November 2014

Chiaroscuro

The dark places in my head still seem to want to assert themselves, far more than usual, for what reason I don't know. Trying to exorcise them through fiction rather than action is the best I can come up with at the moment.
But there is a bright place, too - I've spent the last week or so, on and off, reediting Alexandrine, in an effort to weed out all the typos and awkwardly worded passages I keep finding. To make my perfect boy's story perfect, or as near to that point as, with my limited abilities, I can. So it can be the light to counterbalance my darknesses.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I love reworking good works. Glad it is at least somewhat cathartic.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      My story may or may not be the best thing I've done, but it's undoubtedly my favourite thing. If it can be therapeutic as well, all the better.

      Love & best wishes to all
      Sammy B

      Delete