Friday 7 November 2014

Same old

No boy on the bus, I contrived to miss him for the second time this week, K, after going off to a gig last night - and getting back very late, although, to be fair, she did get up in good time this morning with only a modicum of 'persuasion' - has gone over to her cute (is he, isn't he boy-)friend's place for the evening, so here I am, once more, in my local, sitting in the corner out of everyone's way. Invisible as ever. At least I've done one substantive thing today, in managing to drag myself (figuratively) kicking and screaming into the barber's for a necessary haircut. That's about it, though - not exactly a tale of major achievement, by anyone's standards. And in around 44 hours time, I'll be back at work. Wonderful.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

3 comments:

  1. I got mine cut Monday after work. Needed it.

    Boy is coming over tonight, need to make the place acceptable.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I hate having my hair cut with a passion, and have ever since I was about 7 years old, but it is a necessary evil. As is cleaning - I'm rather behind with mine at the moment, and K, being a teen, doesn't fall over herself to help much. I'll have to flog myself into doing it, sooner rather than later.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
    2. This was more about making sure he had room to sleep! HAHAHAHA

      We did have a great night, and a fun day today.
      Jay

      Delete