Thursday 27 November 2014

Drafting and Thanksgiving

Well, having read the analysis, as well as my limited, armchair fan knowledge, it looks like my team haven't done too badly in today's draft - we certainly needed a full forward, so let's hope the no.1 pick turns out to be a star in the making. The other draftees seem to fill obvious deficiencies, too, so I'm hopeful it's been a good day's work.
And I would like to wish my American readers a happy Thanksgiving Day - I hope you and yours enjoy the festivities.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't know a full forward from a full reverse.

    And thanks! I managed to avoid a food coma, but if you look at my blog post tomorrow (or is it Saturday?), you'll wonder how I avoided it.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I guess most people visiting here wouldn't really know too much about Aussie Rules, which is probably why I don't mention it very often!
      Glad you had a good day, and avoided the food coma - it'll be my turn to try and achieve the same result in about four weeks time!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete