Saturday 22 November 2014

Cutie in the house!

Whenever I find myself in my local on a Saturday afternoon, I always hope I might see 'smiling boy', the one who raised my spirits so dramatically the first time I ever came in here when I was flat hunting in January. I never have seen him again, but, today, there's an absolutely gorgeous little guy on the premises, blond and beautiful in spades. Perhaps fortunately, he's out of sight from where I'm sitting, because I could very easily 'out' myself by gazing at him like a lovesick adolescent!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I got to spend a little while with RB last night to and from the club meeting. We made a list of things to do over his/our holiday break, ranging from his almost 6 weeks and my 2. Should be some good looking in that time.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I hope your break goes as you would wish, and you get the 'quality time' you deserve. I'm now five hours, give or take, into my latest week off, and I'm hoping the eye candy comes thick and fast! I hope the weather cheers up, too - it's been bloody vile all day today!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete