Tuesday 25 November 2014

Out late

Well, later than usual for me, at least, certainly in this neck of the woods. K is at a gig tonight, one she's been looking forward to for months (albeit that I have to admit that I've never heard of the artist concerned, except in so far as K has mentioned him), and I am, as arranged with my girl, around as a bit of 'insurance' to make sure she gets home safely, given that it will probably involve night buses. She's not a child, of course - she wouldn't have been going to the gig in the first place, otherwise - but a little reassurance (for both of us, if I'm being honest) doesn't do any harm.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. No, being there is important! Day or night, at least you're not constantly fretting or hovering, but a late bus, a miserable drunk, who knows...good for you!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      In the end, K didn't stay as late as she'd suggested she might - I think she had a plan to try and take some 'stage door' pictures after the gig - because she wasn't feeling all that wonderful, and decided to head straight home, which meant that the Tube was still an option. Still, I did do the last bit of the journey with her, on the bus up the hill from our local town centre. K didn't complain, so, overall, I feel like I did the right thing.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete