Wednesday 26 November 2014

Sorry, but I think you're wrong

There's so much propaganda, so much hatred directed towards boylovers from 'society' that, as I've said before, it's difficult not to succumb to it at times, maybe most of the time. But when you read something that comes from this side of the fence that parrots 'the party line', it's even more depressing. A foreword to an online story in which the author states 'I doubt that a relationship between a boy and an adult can ever rise above anything sexual'. Capitulation to the haters, and nothing else, as far as I'm concerned. The man is always a predator, the boy always a victim, that's exactly what they want you to believe, that you're selfish and vile and worthless. Well, I totally disagree. It is possible for a man to genuinely love a boy, and for the boy to love him back. And to have such a relationship where sex isn't involved at all. I know, because I've been there. I didn't choose my sexual orientation, so, as long as I don't force anything on anyone, I don't see why I should have to give up any chance of love forever, simply because of societal hysteria. Because love, ultimately, is what it's all about, what I want so badly.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I hear you, and agree.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Not, of course, that I expect to convince a single 'hater', but when you're shot in the back, figuratively, by your own side, it's disappointing and frustrating in equal measure.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete