Sunday 27 November 2011

Eye candy bonanza!

Working the shift pattern that I do, school terms can be a real desert for me as far as 'boy watching' is concerned, because I'm just not out and about at the same times of day as they are. This week had been very much like that - until this lunchtime. It was a very pleasant day weather-wise, with blue skies and, by the standards of late November, warm sunshine. Both the train to work and the town centre at the 'work' end were very busy - and the cute boys were out in droves! In particular, there was a group of 8 or 9 boys, all about the same age, around 11 or 12, seemingly off on some sort of outing with a couple of adults, walking down the steps onto the station platform as I was making my way up to the exit - and they were all cute, every one of them! Somebody's birthday treat, perhaps - either that or it was the annual general meeting of the South West London Gorgeous Boys Club! All just eye candy, as ever, but I'm not complaining, in the slightest!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. WOOT!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    It was certainly an entertaining three-quarters of an hour or so! I must admit to the gang at the station giving me thoroughly non-PC thoughts about harems - it would be the death of me, of course, but what a way to go!!

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete