Wednesday 2 November 2011

Maybe the name change was a good idea after all

Well, maybe Aristophanes wasn't too displeased with my 're-borrowing' of his imaginary placename. After quite some time of not doing anything very substantive with my fiction writing (although I liked Nostalgia, even if no-one else did - but then I would, I suppose, given the subject matter), I've actually spent a few solid hours this afternoon working on my Lucid/Lucent 'sort of' sequel, or the new story with the same principal characters, whatever it is, which has been in abeyance since June. It's still nowhere near being finished, but it's something like twice as long as it was six or seven hours ago. A temporary resuscitation of the muse, at least.
That apart, it's been a quiet day, waiting around to go in for my 'one night shift stand' tonight, but then I've got the bonus of a two and a bit day visit home to look forward to. Every little helps, as they say.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Funny how odd things like that trigger the mind. Coolness!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    I'm not sure where the muse winged in from (Cloud Cuckoo Land, maybe!), but it was certainly nice to make some progress for once.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete