Friday 18 November 2011

Old Pool

The house that appears in Noctivagent (which isn't totally moribund, despite my having made no progress with it recently) as 'Old Pool' is up for rent! It isn't very far from where we live now, and it's most certainly the sort of place I'd love to call home (and my daughter, too, as I showed her the online listing for it a while ago). It's probably too pricey for us, anyway, even if we do have to move in the near future (which isn't inconceivable), but there's no harm in daydreaming.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Check it out! Could be cheaper than you think.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    The price was on the estate agents' web site - trust me, it's too rich for our blood! It would be a mega-nice place to live, though.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete