Sunday 14 July 2013

Better, but worse

I went back to sleep after writing this morning's post, and woke up again a couple of hours later feeling much calmer emotionally, but not very well physically - not ill exactly, but under the weather, and feeling queasy, finding it difficult, seemingly, to fully wake up. I did improve slowly as the day progressed, so I'm hopeful that it's nothing much - I've had more than enough health problems recently, and I've got ambition at all for anything else to go wrong.
As a result of my less than sparkling condition, I didn't end up by doing anything very energetic during the day - my brother and I watched the denouement of the cricket, England narrowly managing to avoid snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, before we went to meet up with my sister-in-law and niece who had gone earlier in the afternoon to the Battle of Britain Memorial Day event not far from where they live. There was a flying display by a Spitfire and a Hurricane, so it was certainly worth going, even if we didn't stay too long, because I didn't want to get back to 'domicile-ville' too late - apart from not being at my best, I've got to get up fairly early in the morning for yet another trip to the hospital, the first of two this week. I made it back to base before 7:30, so the plan worked out fairly well, all in all. I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow morning full of the joys of spring. Time will tell, needless to say.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I think you've still got some hangover from the whole episode earlier. But you are definitely progressing! Glad you had a good time with the brother. Same here! Will be on the road back to my "domicile-ville" in the morning.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I think you're right, as far as my health goes - I'm still effectively recuperating from my previous problems, leaving my resistance to anything new on the low side. The trip to my brother's was enjoyable, for the most part, even if being around so many 'happy couples' all at once was a bit difficult. I'm glad your weekend sounds to have been a good one.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete