Thursday 18 July 2013

The good, the bad....

....and the anything but ugly! And a fairly unusual specimen of the genre, too, from my perspective, because he was almost certainly of legal age, probably with a fair margin to spare. I mention it just so that one or two people who might have an inclination to throw that horrible 'p-word' at me realise that I'm not utterly, irremediably evil.
The good and the bad came earlier on at the hospital - when you walk into the consultant's office, and the first thing he says is 'You're looking well', that has to be a positive, but, on the debit side, he didn't discharge me, as I'd hoped, instead saying he wanted to see me again in three months time, and I also failed in my bid to get off of the rat poison. I could unilaterally stop taking it, but it would go against his advice, shall we say, so it looks like I'll be swallowing Warfarin until at least Christmas. I can hardly restrain my ecstasy.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. OMG the gym was FULL of eye candy tonight! Hard to work out when you're...well, you get it!
    HAHAHAHA

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Distracted is the missing word, I guess! The bus stop cutie certainly had that effect on me!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete