Thursday 4 July 2013

Well, that's a relief

I've just seen a picture of my daughter's boyfriend on her Tumblr, and I'm pleased to say that I don't find him in the least attractive (not that I really expected to, he's too old for me!), and probably wouldn't have even if I'd known him when he was younger. That was always one of my nightmare scenarios, falling for one of her boyfriends, but now that she's older, it's less likely by the day. Sad, no doubt, that it should ever have been even a potential issue, but that's one of the joys of being a boylover, I'm afraid.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

4 comments:

  1. Whew! That would have been awkward.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Indeed! I didn't use the phrase 'nightmare scenario' lightly. All sorts of cans of worms could have ensued. But it's not an issue, thankfully!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete
  2. Glad it went well for you :D not being old enough to have that situation my worse scenario was falling for a childhood friend and just having to ignore as his reaction would not have exactly been a dream come true, but as you say "one of the joys of being a boy lover!" I'm glad it went well for you though :)
    Cal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Cal
      Thanks for visiting, commenting, and becoming my newest follower. The main priority, from my perspective, is that nothing happens to harm my relationship with my daughter. Overall, it's a very long story - it goes back to when I was about 12, which is a very long time ago! - but, in a nutshell, my marriage broke up last year, when my ex found out I was gay, and I lost pretty much everything, apart from the love of my daughter - she knows about me, and has done since she was 12, but still accepts and loves me unconditionally - so for anything to happen that would affect that bond would be pretty disastrous.
      Anyway, less of the heavy stuff - I hope that the weather in your neck of the woods is as good as here in Surrey, and that you have a good weekend.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete