Thursday 25 July 2013

Chillin' - sort of

Well, here we are again, live and direct from 'worktown' Wetherspoons, as I ease my way into what passes for my weekend - I finished work at lunchtime today, and I'm not performing again until Sunday morning. I've spent the afternoon doing a bit of meandering, on a largely vain hunt for eye candy, and I'm now, yet again, sticking two fingers up at the rat poison clinic by having more than the one beer I'm supposed to restrict myself to. For all my disinterest in their strictures, though, my latest blood test results have me exactly on their target blood clotting quotient, so I can't be doing that much wrong.
Speaking of disinterest, having expressed how underwhelmed I was by all the royal baby blah earlier in the week, I was mildly intrigued by the 'name game'. For reasons that had little to do with anything except hope, I had a feeling that the parents might have nodded towards the 21st century by choosing a non-traditional name, and Alexander was the name closest to the forefront of my mind. In the event, they went for the safe, stodgy option, but the little guy did get my choice as a middle name. Prince Xander would have had a nice ring to it, in my opinion - but then I would say that, wouldn't I?! And yes, I am in the middle of reading my story (yet) again!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, a few days off. My weekend should have started at 5:30 today, but I went for my weekly punishment at the gym, then thumbed my nose at it by having cheese and crackers (with pickles of course) as an evening snack! HAHAHAHA Tomorrow I have to be out of the house by 6:30AM to be 87 miles down the road by 8 for a photo shoot ($$$) then back to Richmond for lunch with a gay friend and a straight ally! And maybe a second photo shoot if the light is right. At least I get Saturday and Sunday free, though to be honest, I need to get to the gym again for cardio work at least once those days. And OMG, the eye candy on the weekends is AWESOME!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I haven't got any detailed plans for the weekend - K and her boyfriend were originally going to be spending the weekend in London, and I was going to meet up with them, but their plans have been postponed for the moment - but the weather's still nice, and I have no doubt I'll be going out and about in some shape or form. Some awesome eye candy would certainly help! I hope your weekend goes well.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete