Thursday 11 July 2013

Fit, and maybe a little inspiration

After all my trepidation - and maybe a sneaking hope of failure - about what might happen at my medical today, I've been passed fit to return to my normal job without any restrictions. I was a bit more pleased than I thought I would have been, maybe because no-one wants to be thought of as an invalid, I guess, but also because, at least on paper, I've still got a chance of being able to move back 'home'. I'll be chasing our human resources people in the morning to see where my application/interview stands at the moment. If I don't get the job, sobeit, but I'd at least like to know where I'm up to.
After bemoaning my recent lack of literary gumption, I had an idea, on my way up to London on the train this morning, for a new story, in an utterly different genre from anything I've ever done before. Whether it will come to fruition remains to be seen, but it's nice to get the feeling that the muse isn't completely defunct.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. DOUBLE WOOT! (running out of battery, so I'll leave it at that!)

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Not a bad day, really. The new story is under way, albeit only to the tune of about three paragraphs so far!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete