Monday 9 September 2013

Home - or not, as the case may be

'Don't worry, it'll soon be hometime', one of my colleagues said in response to my sighing audibly towards the end of my shift at work this evening. But, as I said in my reply, that's all very well, except that I haven't got a home, not, at least, one worthy of the name. Just to rub it in all the more, 'domicile-ville' Wetherspoons are currently selling a brand of cider made about three miles from where we lived when we first moved to Cornwall. I don't live there now, and I might never live there again, but Cornwall is, as far as I'm concerned, 'home', in those inverted commas, and probably always will be.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Cornish Rattler, by chance? My favourite of all the ciders I tried there, and you can't get it here!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jay
    No, Cornish Orchards, from Duloe. So close to 'home', I could almost touch it. But only almost.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete