Sunday 22 September 2013

The disasters of love

With apologies to Goya.
If it could've gone worse, I struggle to see how. Everyone I've ever loved ends up hating me. I know I'm the common factor, the obvious conclusions can be drawn, it can't be otherwise. So I head back south in the morning, having lost my best friend, to add to the rest of the carnage of the past year and a half. Mea culpa, there's no-one else to blame for my mistakes. Like coming up here, trying to do the right thing, but precipitating a complete meltdown. FML.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

3 comments:

  1. Oh shit, Sammy. I am so damn sorry. I will email.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammy

    I'm very sorry to hear this.

    I don't believe this is in any way your fault: you are not to blame in any way for other people's prejudices or their inability to overcome them.

    *hugs*

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mark
      Sadly, it is, ultimately, my fault. When you make as many mistakes and terrible decisions as I've made in my life, sooner or later, they're going to come back to haunt you. This has been one of those consequences.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete